Schools in 32097>Question Details

Ally.t., Other/Just Looking in 32097

does the school have classes that offer college credits for future teachers?

Asked by Ally.t., 32097 Wed Apr 29, 2009

My name is Allyson and I am going to be moving from Indiana to Yulee and was just wondering if the acedmics exceed my expectations or not...I really want a school that will make me college bound and more importantly make me not so much in shock when I get there. I also want to be able to earn some college credits before I actually attend. Thank you for your time and I hope to see all of you soon. Sincerly Ally

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 32097

Answers

2
Hi Allyson,

My son was just in your predicament and I have a teenage daughter going to Fernandina High School right now. I can't comment on Yulee High School's AP classes, but I do know both schools offer dual enrollments to our local community college. If you start your dual enrollment those classes will count towards your college GPA. My son recently got his A.A. through FSCJ, Florida State College of Jacksonville, and is now transferring to FSU this January. If you have any other questions or thoughts give me a call at 904-753-2970 or email me at tfendig@comcast.net

P.S. We do have wonderful weather and beaches here as well.
if you are looking for a really nice town to move to , Yulee, Florida is just soon NICE. our climate seldom falls below the 30's. Our schools have A ratings, low,very low crime, shopping area's are convenient, as well downtown. We live on the water, close to golf course, we also have a nice city golf course downtown., we also have the beautiful AtlanticOcean and beaches. We have a college (FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE of JACKSONVILLE) which is located right off State Road 200. They offer multiple courses, too many to list here. We are approx. 12 minutes from a hospital. A wonderful and cooperative fire dept. State senator from our area is Aaron Bean and Janet Atkins is on theHouse Education Committee for The State of Florida nd is from our area. She is a. Hard worker and we are grateful and appreciative we have her.