Schools in Indianapolis>Question Details

Natacha Seme…, Other/Just Looking in Florida

do you have the gifted program at FOX HILL?

Asked by Natacha Semexant, Florida Mon Jan 5, 2009

My son is in 3rd grade gifted program, i am planing to move to indiana close to fox Hill elementary but before i want to kown if you have that program please let me know or which school have that program. thanks
This question is about Fox Hill Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/IN-Indianapolis/Fox_Hill_Eleme…

Answers

3
Natacha,

The best source for this information is Fox Hill School. They will be able to provide you with accurate information.
Yes, Fox Hill does have a gifted program. The classroom consist of combined 3rd,4th, and 5th grade students. The student will need to be tested to see that they meet the qualifications. To arrange testing, call the CEC or community and education center @ 317 845 9400. The principal @ Fox Hill is Mrs. Kathleen Levine. She can be reached @ 317 259 5371 extension 13306. I was the admin asst @ Fox Hill until retiring in Dec. Hope this info is helpful.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Natacha,
I do not know if Fox Hill Elementary has a gifted program, but not far from Fox Hill is a private school specifically for GIfted & Talented Children Preschool- 8th Gr Called Sycamore School....My children have attended and it is very good as the total school caters to gifted & talented kids.....That is if you dont mind paying private tuition. I can provide contacts if you are interested.