Schools in 27596>Question Details

Snow White, Home Buyer in 27596

considering re-locating from CT. We have a third grader that has special needs and need to find an excellent school. What are the options?

Asked by Snow White, 27596 Thu Jan 13, 2011

2 votes Share Flag Schools in 27596

Answers

4
Search the web for information on schools on that area. If they provide a phone number, call them and discuss your situation. Good luck and God bless!
Good Morning,
I would consider the Asheville and Western North Carolina area. Asheville has been voted one of the top places in America to live. Perfect 4 seasons, good medical faclities and great schools. Please send me an email with your specifics and I will be happy to set you up on my website so you can look at this area and perhaps we could point you in the right direction. ilona@exitrealtyvistas.com
Ilona Kenrick
828-398-8700
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 14, 2011
I would locate in the Wake County area. They have great services for special needs children. My friend has one child adhd and one with asperger's and her kids are served well.
Truthfully, I don't know anything about schools in Youngsville, the zip code you gave. I do know more about schools in Orange County and Chapel Hill as I've had several friends with kids w/special needs in both school districts. If you can be more specific and want to contact me, please do so. Or check out the school info online.

Web Reference: http://CrazyVivHomes.com