Schools in 46614>Question Details

Hanaa, Home Buyer in Mishawaka, IN

can my kids going to Elm school.?

Asked by Hanaa, Mishawaka, IN Fri Mar 18, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 46614

Answers

2
Hanaa,
I am sorry, that no Realtor will be able to answer this question. Please recognize that the suitability of any neighborhood area only the buyer can determine. Besides it is almost impossible specifically for a Realtor to answer this question as it can be interpretted as Steering that is totally illigal and besides is not a good practice to be ingaged with.

In my opinion Zip Codes are not good identifiers of any neighborhood as they are many times extremely large and extend frequently for miles, cross school boundaries, city/county/township lines and just do not represent neighborhoods very well in almost any way. The South Bend School system now has a lot of possibilities for students to move between different schools based upon the programs, and structure. I would suggest that for the schools you contact the SB School system or the school principal to get additional information.

Hopefully this has been of some benefit to you. If I can be of additional assistance in any way, please feel free to call or write at any time.

I Want to know if 46614 is a good place to raise a family?