Schools in La Habra>Question Details

Tito, Other/Just Looking in 90631

can i write a blog?

Asked by Tito, 90631 Tue Dec 15, 2009

i think the la habra school districe sucks and they dont even do there job write i think there stupid all of them .i think everoe who wroks there is stupid

0 votes Share Flag Schools in La Habra

Answers

4
Sure. Use blogger.com. But be careful to stick to facts, not merely opinions that people are stupid. Otherwise you could expose yourself to legal liability for libel, which is writing false or maliciously derogatory unproven information about someone.
I'd say No since you can't write or spell even a question.

Are you a graduate of the schools? Enough said.
Jed Lane; Fog…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Tito,

I would recommend watching what you write. Blogs can prove to be a liability if you are slanderous in the nature of what you write. I recommend that if you choose to write something about the school that it be factual and not something in the spirit of "They are dummies. I don't like them" however use actual facts and events that serve to the reader as a informational blog that helps them determine whether or not the school fits their kids needs.

I hope this helps!
Sure you can write a blog. One of the easiest platforms for doing this is simply http://www.wordpress.com you can set up your own blog, it's free, you can write lots of keywords so other people can find your blog.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com

Mine is a wordpress platform check it out by going to my web address