Schools in West Bridgewater>Question Details

42day, Home Buyer in West Bridgewater, MA

can i send my son to brockton high school if I live in West Bridgewater and how much would it cost?

Asked by 42day, West Bridgewater, MA Sun May 16, 2010

Answers

3
Yes you can. West Bridgewater is a part of the school choice program so you should be able to send your child to Brockton Schools because the West Bridgewater school system accepts children from Brockton into their school system. There is no cost to you. If you are a resident in West Bridgewater and you choose to send your child to Brockton, the town of West Bridgewater pays the city of Brockton for your child's educational cost.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 16, 2010
In case anyone still wants an answer to this. Brockton is not a school choice district. just because West Bridgewater offers school choice the sending district does not have to reciprocate..
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
West Bridgewater has the best education system in my book, why would you send your child to Brockton?
I believe you have to live inthe town to go there. Call the superintendant and see if they make exceptions.
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com