Schools in Borough Park>Question Details

cindychen, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

can i see the house ? how do I pay for the house ?

Asked by cindychen, Brooklyn, NY Thu Sep 6, 2012

This question was asked from…

Dear cindychen:

In order to get that information you would have to register with the web site that furnished the listing to Trulia. That web site is You can register for free but you just have to make sure you cancel before the free trial period ends otherwise you will be billed.

As far as how do you pay for it... you can either buy it all cash if you have it or if not can get a mortgage if you are qualified and have enough money for a down payment (the down payment can be as low as 3.5% if you are qualified).

The other option would be to contact a real estate agent who is already a member of RealtyTrac and they will be able to get you the info. If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.