Schools in Buford>Question Details

jlpjenkins, Renter in Buford, GA

buford city schools

Asked by jlpjenkins, Buford, GA Thu Dec 20, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3102559296-2603-Silver-Dust-Dr-…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Buford

Answers

1
This home is NOT located in the sought after Buford City Schools District. I live and work in Buford City, and my children attend their as well. If I can be of any assistance finding a home in Buford City, please let me know!

Melissa Reed
The Hill Wood Home Team
Team Manager & Licensed Realtor
Peggy Slappey Properties, Inc.
Office- (678)714-6384
mreed@hillwoodhometeam.com
gailconnor2011, Home Buyer, Buford, GA
Hello. My name is Gail Connor and I am currently looking for a house in the Buford City School district. I believe I saw your name associated with some homes in Brentwood on Buford Hwy between Friendship and Spout Springs. I really love that area and was wondering if you could help me find something around there. Please call me if you can help. My number is 404-488-6576. The best time to reach me is after 3 pm. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks again for your time. Gail Connor

Flag • A moment ago
Flag Tue Mar 18, 2014
Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014