Schools in Pittsburgh>Question Details

jamaicadon38, Other/Just Looking in Pittsburgh, PA

best K-12 schools in the pittsburgh area for under $5000/ year

Asked by jamaicadon38, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Jan 8, 2013

whats the student teacher ratio. how diverse are the student population and do the have a mixture of education and the arts such as music, gymn and other activities

Answers

2
All the info you should need can be found here: http://www.schooldigger.com/
Many people ask what's the best school or school district? What is good for one student may not be what's best for another. I always ask what are you looking for in a school district? You have listed your criteria for what you want in a school district which is a great start. There are lot of good resource for information available on the internet about schools. I suggest you continue your research by checking internet sites for all school districts in the region you want to live in and then go to the individual sites of the districts that interest you and possibly even interview a representative of the schools that you find the best match for what you are looking for. Good luck.