Schools in Moreno Valley>Question Details

Jolyn, Renter in Moreno Valley, CA

are there gangs in this park ?

Asked by Jolyn, Moreno Valley, CA Sun Jun 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3123279385-23961-Redbark-Dr-Mor…

Answers

1
Are you considering renting this home? Your question is about a house, but I assume you mean the park nearby. The short answer is...probably (at times). Parks are popular for gangs and drug activity. Especially late in the afternoon and after dark.

First of all, no city is completely 100% safe and you always have to be on your guard.

But don't just take it from me, Ray the Realtor. I spent several years as a Deputy Sheriff in Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, & Rancho Cucamonga & then more as a Police Officer in Pomona. When it comes to gangs and crime, I've seen it all. When I take buyers out to show homes, the things I look for that many don't notice are the telltale signs of crime. Many times, when buying a home, the excitement can block your view of things that I notice right away. And I use my particular set of skills, education, expertise and experience to help my clients find the right place to live.

Take a drive around at different times of the day and night and on weekends, especially Friday and Saturday nights. Go to the police station and ask to speak with the officer that handles that beat during swing shift. He or she can give you far more insight than anyone else here.

Also, take a look at the following website for more detailed info on crime in this and any other area you may be interested in:

https://www.crimereports.com/

Ray Wright
Realtor - PSC - SSIC
951-312-3133
RayWright@kw.com
Btw, I don't know why my profile shows I'm from 'Lancaster, CA', as I've never lived there. I only shopped for homes there, but abandoned the search as 'gangs' over there seem to have the overhand.
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hmm..Ray, although a diplomatic answer to the question, not much of an eye opener. You could have been a bit more specific with your expertise. For example, what are the "telltale signs of crime" in this neighborhood as you might have noticed?
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014