Schools in Fullerton>Question Details

Kathy, Renter in Lake Forest, CA

are there any good homes available in good school districts for under 300000?

Asked by Kathy, Lake Forest, CA Fri May 11, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Kathy,

There are numerous homes available in the community you are currently living in and in the surrounding communities in south Orange County. As a former teacher, I applaud your interest in living within the attendance boundaries of a leading school district and school. Let me know which cities you are most interested in and I can let you know which school districts serve that community. I'd be please to set up a time to meet with you next week so can share your interests a needs for a home with me further. Thank you for your consideration.

Warmest Regards,

Birgit O'Hearn, Realtor
email: birgit.homesales@gmail.com
cell phone: (949)463-7955
office: (949)916-4988
Windermere Real Estate SoCal
DRE# 01886700
Hi Kathy,
Yes, there are homes available in that price range, within high ranking school districts. If you'd like, I would be more than happy to talk with you, to explore all of your options. I can be reached by phone or text at (714) 721-6024, or by email at gina@ocrealestateandloans.com.

Also, if you'd like to search for available homes, or review detailed market reports for various Southern California cities, please visit http://www.ocrealestateandloans.com/

Happy Friday,
Gina Lemos