Schools in New Hyde Park>Question Details

g_perkins91, Home Buyer in Manhasset Hills, NY

49 stanwood road in new hyde park is over priced and not enough bathrooms to accomodate bedrooms, can an extra bathroom be put in?

Asked by g_perkins91, Manhasset Hills, NY Wed Aug 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3087432159-49-Stanwood-Rd-Man…

Answers

4
Kerp in mind that a home is worth what someone is willing to pay for it; depending on the layout, bathrooms can be added with proper permits....
The current price at 49 Stanwood Rd in New Hyde Park is an asking price. The SELLING price will be one that the Buyer and Seller have yet to agree upon and that may or may not be negotiable. Have you thought about working with a Buyer Agent (CBR - Certified Buyer Representative)? This is an agent that will work FOR YOU and negotiate the best possible price FOR YOU!

There may be additional room in the home for another bathroom - depending on the number of bedrooms you require, one of the bedrooms, a part of a bedroom, or perhaps even a closet, may be able to be converted to another bathroom. Or perhaps a bath could be put in the basement. Have you seen the inside of this home?

If you would like to see the inside of this home or have any further questions, please phone, text or email me.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, ESQ, CBR, SRES, CMS, CNS
Licensed Associate Broker
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
Cell: 516.410.3594
Office: 516.484.1800 ext 252
Email: Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Email: ArlynnPalmer@danielgale.com
Website: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com
I commend you for your interest in buying. Your local Real Estate Market is very active and transactions are taking place everyday!

49 Stanwood Rd may have 6 Beds, and only 2 Baths, but this a curable problem. Did you see the inside of the home? Is there anywhere you can add a third bathroom? In addition, the "listing price" it is only the "asking price." Potential Buyers determine the overall "selling price" and only will buy a home when they "perceive value." On another note, look at the link again, and you will see that it was recently reduced $20k--who knows; it may be reduced another $20k and may end up selling for only $675k.

If you would like to see this property, feel free to contact an Agent of your choice, and take a tour. Everything is negotiable!

I hope this answered your question. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Residential
Proudly Serving Nassau & Suffolk County
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"
You can always offer less, that's just the asking price. That being said the price loooks reasonable given the area, condition and amenities, but I haven't seen it. Without seeing it I can't say for sure that you can put another bathroom, but generally if you have the money and patience I would think it would be doable. If you are really interested you could have an architect look at the floor plans (if available) and give you an opinion. Nice house, good luck.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
thank you all, but i found a much cheaper house with cheaper taxes too
Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012