Schools in Rancho Cucamonga>Question Details

Javier Salci…, Renter in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

11474 pikes peak ct

Asked by Javier Salcido, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Mon Mar 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111672807-11474-Pikes-Peak-Ct-…

Answers

2
Hi Javier

If you have children, I wanted to share that the Elementary School is Caryn Elementary, Junior High is Vineyard Junior High School and the High School is Los Osos High School. Los Osos High School has a very high API score and where my children attended school. The home is located in a well established neighborhood and located primarily close to all major shopping, freeway and other amenities the city has to offer.

I have lived here for over 35 years so I am we'll versed in areas of Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma area and could help you find the perfect home to rent.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing you can either email me at love2listyou@yahoo.com or contact me at the telephone number below.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
This is a rental...Will be ready for move in on 4/1/13 3 Bedroom 2 bath $1700 a month.

Call, email or text me to make arrangements to view.

Sindy Jones
909-230-3179
Dre# 01865980