Schools in 12180>Question Details

mrs.drusbik, Home Buyer in Troy, NY

12180 is a good place to raise a family

Asked by mrs.drusbik, Troy, NY Thu Apr 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 12180

Answers

4
my name is lester mccall an every year i grow garden plants if i move in at 7 walnut st,i well help the community by growing vegetable garden.i been doing this for years.
There are a lot of communities within 12180, the City of Troy, North Greenbush, some of Wynantskill all have this zip code. Each community is different - North Greenbush - has the North Greenbush Common School District (Little Red School House) which equals low school taxes with the choice of school districts to attend. Your children could attend East Greenbush, Averill Park, Troy or the Wynantskill School District, giving parents an opportunity to choose the right school without having to move.
I am very familiar with that zip code area. I have lived there myself. I would love the chance to show you around the area, if you are still searching for areas. I can show you the school system, local shopping, and the general area so that you can make your own decision based on your thoughts and feelings. Good luck with your search for you and your family!
Have a great summer!
Heather
A good place should be defined and dictated by personal preferences, financials, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc., all else is really a matter of other's personal opinions, which oftentimes can be subjective. Therefore if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and revisit more than once and at different times of day; possibly chat with locals, check out all that is important to you and then make your determination, will your comfort level be reached; also see link below for possible helpful information....
http://www.homefair.com/real-estate/city-profile/index.asp