Schools in Upper West Side>Question Details

Kimberley, Home Buyer in New York, NY

(972-341-4932) Need an Agent (looking to buy in Manhatten)

Asked by Kimberley, New York, NY Sun May 27, 2012

l am looking for an agent to help me buy a flat on the Upper east or west side please feel free to call me on the above number

Answers

10
It looks like you have a lot of names to choose from. Please feel free to contact me at echavers@elliman.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 30, 2012
Please call me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 29, 2012
....what is your price range?
Hi Kim,
I just left you a vm & am happy to assist in the search for a new home. Please contact me, at your convenience, to discuss how I may be of service.
Best
Lee
Hi Kim,

I work in Midtown West Area and would be happy to assist you in your search. If you'd like to do your own searches of all exclusive NYC listings - please feel free to set up a user account at no obligation to use our services and look by area, price range, ## of bedrooms, etc.
I would be glad to answer any questions that you may have.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7206
elena@rakitarealty.com
H Kim I'd love to assist you with your new home feel free to call me at 718.791.5427 or email me at Angelan@nestseekers.com and tell me a little more about your search. Best of Luck!
Angela
Hello Kim,

I will be very happy to assist you in finding your new home.
I work with my husband Michael so you get to work with two very seasoned broker
and we are both very familiar with the UWS as well as the UES.
I also suggest you interview a few agents and go with the one you are most comfortable with.
Fern hamberger
VP Asso broker
Citi Habitats
fhamberger@citi-habitats.com
646-660-0060
Hi Kim,

What are you looking to buy? And how soon do you need to close?
Hi Kim:

Please feel free to send me an email with the parameters for your search. Below is a link to my contact information. bfernandez@townrealestate.com

http://www.townrealestate.com/viewagent.html?agent_id=194

Are you available to chat now?

Betty
646-326-7112
Hello Kim,

I would be more than happy to assist you for your next purchase.

You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

Read: How to Buy an Apartment in Manhattan and Get the Best Interest Rate

http://www.buyandsellmanhattan.com/how-to-manhattan-apts/how…

If you may have any questions about any of the information that is presented to you; or wish to preview a property; or find out more information about the buying or renting process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at your convenience.

I am also a licensed part time working appraiser in Manhattan, that keeps my skills sharp as a sales broker for my client's benefit. Feel free to learn more about what I can do for you and what past cleints have said about my services.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty
9172502284