wattsf, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

1786 Balfoure Drive, Charleston SC 29407 size of lot?

Asked by wattsf, Charleston, SC Mon Jul 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Charleston/sold/4…

Answers

4
Hi Wattsf,

are you looking for a property with a particular lot size or are you interested in just a lot? I have full and free MLS access for all of my clients on my website: http://CharlestonTopHomes.com

Just click on the Home Search button on the main site. That way you will always have direct and updated information.

Rebecca Kroseberg
Coldwell Banker
rebecca@CharlestonTopHomes.com
843.755.4045
The property at 1786 Balfoure is approximately 1/3 of an acre. The lot dimensions are 95 by 160 approximately. Do you know Dr Ingrasia? I think I sold him this property or the property next door. I am
Ellen Reid and I started working for Jane Williams Realty. I work down the street now at Carolina One Real Estate and still have the same office number 843-556-5800. If you call ask for me or my personal phone number. I will be glad to hear from you. It is a Small World. I love it!! Ellen
Dear Mr. or Mrs. Watts,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with property information in the Charleston area!

The lot that you inquired about appears to be almost a third of an acre according to Charleston County's tax records. I hope that this is helpful!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams Realty
843-442-2219
cflowers@Woodsflowers.com
Hello Wattsf,
The tax records show 14289.66 sqft or .33 acres. Feel free to send me your email address and I'll send you a pdf copy of the tax records.
I hope this helps.
Charles Holliday
843-345-6875
cholliday@carolinaone.com