Schools in 30331>Question Details

alesiaaaharr…, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Yes, I would like to know if 705 Garr Circle Southwest Atlanta Ga 30331 is a safe area to raise my family?

Asked by alesiaaaharris, Atlanta, GA Sun Jan 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30331

Answers

2
Hello

The home on Garr is a very stable neigborhood, I think its a great place to raise children, its a very high demand neigborhood, because it still close to the city and not to close. The schoold district is pretty good. I do not get any negative feed back from any properties in the Cascade area, I have lots of request for Rentals in that area. I truly believe the home will hold its value at the price its listed, the home was original purchase at 130k in 1997, then purchase for 10k more 6months later in foreclosed in 12/2004 for 157k and purchase in 2005 with no listed price in tax records, then purchase for 320k in 4/2007 do not give when it was foreclosed on. I assume, foreclosure must be recent.

I do not think you would be making a bad choose, since your concern is, will this be a good place raise kids, I think you should research the schools more, over all the community is surrond by gread communities, Niskey Lake, Wynecreek Estates, Barrington Trace, Guilford Forest and Falls of Cascade.

If you need more assistant please give me at call at 404.914.6977 Latisha Thompson
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 8, 2012
Hello
As mentioned below some of the areas in 30331 are very nice areas, like Niskey Lake community and others. Regarding as to how safe it is to raise your family, I have friends and clients who live in the area and I have not heard anything bad except that you do get some crimes like car theft or break-ins, but these days even the best of areas expereince some kind of petty crimes, I would suggest that you contact the police and check out the area regarding crimes. Regarding the schools, you will need to investigate since not all of the schools in the area are good! Good Luck and if you need assistance please contact me I will be happy to represent you in the purchase of your home. I have been selling in the area for over 20 years.