Schools in 01020>Question Details

m.bronx, Home Buyer in Chicopee, MA

YES IS THIS A GOOD AREA TO RAISE MY CHILDREN YES OR NO ARE THE SCHOOLS GOOD

Asked by m.bronx, Chicopee, MA Tue Jan 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 01020

Answers

6
Chicopee schools provide a good education, as with any other community, you have to utilize the resources available and become an involved parent.
Both of my children and I were educated solely in Chicopee. I was pleased with the education received, both graduating in the top of their class, My grandchildren will be entering school within a year or 2, my daughter purposely located in Chicopee for the school system.
In response to Riah23 - Maybe you are not the best person to respond..".I MEAN" you do not appear educated enough to write a response that is not a run on sentence. I would not base my choice on your recommendation.
chicopee schools are ok I guess I mean I went there as a child and they tried to help us my kids go there and I mean they have good grades but I mean the teachers try to help them and my kids are in after school programs and they stay after
yes nice to raise a family but the school sucks
Good for one person may not be the same for another. I'd go ask the principal, and I'd look on the websites that are referenced in your previous answers. There are other factors to consider besides schools, and those factors are different for everyone.

(Choosing an answer as a best answer, or at least as a thumbs up, helps those who answer questions.)
The State Board of Education has an evaluation of all schools in Massachusetts relative to how well the individual schools perform. Go to Mass.gov and click on Dept of Education link.
There are three great sites that provide a good overall idea of what certain schools can offer. These sites will be a comfort to parents in search of reliable advice. Please check out 1) Education.com 2) GreatSchools.net and 3) SchoolMatters.com