Schools in 92308>Question Details

Don & Karlaw…, Home Buyer in Apple Valley, CA

Would this be a good area for seniors?

Asked by Don & Karlawaller, Apple Valley, CA Thu Oct 27, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92308

Answers

5
Hi Don and Karla

Just wanted to check in on you and see if you had ever found a home you liked in Apple Valley. If you haven't you can email me at Love2listyou@yahoo.com. I would be happy to help you find a home if you haven't done so already. Apple Valley is a beautiful community especially Jess Ranch.
Yes, absolutely. You should take a drive an see for yourself though.
Apple Valley is a great place for seniors. Apple Valley is home to many retired people and seniors. Come take a look at what Jess Ranch (55+ community) has to offer, I'd be happy to show you around!
The town of Apple Valley offers its residents many advantages. There are an abundance of parks, including the legendary Apple Valley Golf course, as well as a town swimming pool, and outdoor ampithere and the horsemans' center. There is also ample shopping opportunities without having to travel too far.

To find out more about the opportunities that the town of Apple Valey has do offer, please visit its website at:
http://www.applevalley.org/

Or do not hesitate to contact me directly!

It is a great area for Seniors. Especially the Jess Ranch community. It is specifically for seniors and has some very nice homes.