Schools in Fort Wayne>Question Details

d.czeczotka, Renter in Fort Wayne, IN

Would like to send my child to Aboite Elementary school. Can you tell me the zone I have to live in to get in automatically?

Asked by d.czeczotka, Fort Wayne, IN Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

6
I can send you all of the listings with this elementary school listed in your price range. Cheryl Bailey INDIANA ESTATES Cbaileyrealestate@hotmail.com
I can send you all of the listings that are listed with that as the elementary school. Cheryl Bailey Cbaileyrealestate@hotmailcom
http://www.sacs.rschooltoday.com/sites/sacsconnection.new.rs…

Follow the above link to the District Map for elementary schools. Don't hesitate to call if you need assistance finding homes for sale in the district.

Mike Archbold
RE/MAX Results
260-579-1516
It's easy to search for the elementary school you desire, along with other criteria. Go to http://www.KatieBrown.net to search, or email me your criteria and I will provide homes in the school boundaries that are for sale. Happy to assist. Katie@katiebrown.net
Go to the Southwest Allen County Schools website, and click on Aboite....
Hello!
My name is Justin Herber. I am a realtor with Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber. I would be glad to send you a chart showing the school districts. Email me at jherber@cbrwg.com. After that, I can send you a search showing only homes for sale within the Aboite Elementary boundaries! Or you can search yourself at jherber.cbrwg.com. Give me a call or an email and I will find you the home you are looking for while providing customer service, second to none. I look forward to working with you!
Your friend in real estate,
Justin T. Herber
413-4942
jherber@cbrwg.com -email
jherber.cbrwg.com -website