Schools in Alpharetta>Question Details

Filiz, Home Buyer in Alpharetta, GA

Would like to find out more about Creek View Elementary School.?

Asked by Filiz, Alpharetta, GA Thu May 27, 2010

Hi everyone,

Looks like my children will be going to Creek View Elementary School (at Windward Division in Alpharetta). I am trying to find our more about the school. Would you please share your experience, one of my kids is going to be in special ed. program.

Hello Filiz. Check out this website from…

It'll give you tons of info. I go to AJCHomeFinder to check out all the schools for my clients. Love it!

Email me with any other questions.
I have many friends who live in Windward and their kids go to Creek View Elementary. It is an excellent school. Test scores are very high and I know personally a couple of teachers over there!! Academically it is top school!! The best part too is that Windward subdivision is across the street from the school..Also, Webb Bridge Middle school (Who was rated a couple of years ago among the top 10 Middle Schools in GA), and Alpharetta High School (SAT scores very high) are all on the same street within a walking distance!!! Besides being an agent, I am a mom with 2 kids, one in Elementary and one in Middle so I am always doing my homework to compare schools/scores etc..Call them to find out more about the special ed program..Good luck on your move!!!!
Hi Filiz,

Hopefully, someone who has personal experience with Creek View Elementary will comment here. I can tell you many parents feel this is an excellent school and often people prefer to live in the Windward area in order to be able to attend this elementary school. I do not know about the special education program. Although, school is out here, the staff and faculty is usually there for the next couple of weeks. I would contact the school directly and talk to someone in the office about the special ed program. The main number is (770) 667-2932.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your move here!

Karen Roszyk
"A Reputation for Results"

Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
5780 Windward Parkway, Suite 100
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
Office#: 770-663-7291
Cell#: 770-355-7833