Schools in Indianapolis>Question Details

Miriamspia, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IA

Would any of the German teachers or German students, be pen pals with a high school student who is in Germany and knows both English and German?

Asked by Miriamspia, Indianapolis, IA Thu Jun 28, 2012

Would any of the German teachers or German students, be willing to be pen pals with a high school student who would have been at North Central but is living in Germany instead. This is caused by his being a dual citizen. I asked him about it and he likes the idea. It could make a fun truly intercultural project. He has learned lots of German over here already and can answer Qs and might like to know about life in his old home town - and he may even move back there.
He would like to keep in contact with the USA - and he thinks he would enjoy this type of project. It is an unusual opportunity for all of us.

Answers

1
I don't see why not, contact the school and if nobody nibbles there, contact IUPUI to see if someone there would be interested.