Schools in 18337>Question Details

Paul, Home Buyer in Shohola, PA

Will my child still go to DVMS?

Asked by Paul, Shohola, PA Wed Sep 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 18337

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Paul,

In truth the quickest way to answer that question is to contact the Delaware Valley Transportation Department. They can tell you which school each and every address in the district goes to.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Hi Paul,

Can you please explain a bit more about the context? Best wishes!

Ali, Community Manager
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Milford > 18337 > Schools in 18337 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer