Schools in 11783>Question Details

Ladyfirefly44, Other/Just Looking in 11783

Will my child receive a good education at seaford manor elementary school?

Asked by Ladyfirefly44, 11783 Mon Feb 1, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 11783

Answers

4
Yes your child definitely will. My name is Brittany and I attended Seaford Manor School and am an agent for Century 21 Prevete in Wantagh. Currently, I am going to Cornell University for my undergraduate degree in business and believe that the excellent Seaford education allowed me to get to where I am today. Since I am currently in school, I work with my partner, and my mother, Lucie Dean. If you need help finding a home I highly recommend contacting her at 516-353-9965 because as Seaford is my hometown, and Lucie's residence for over 20 years, she will be more than helpful in helping you in your house hunt.

bdean526@aol.com
In making a determination of which school to choose when buying a home, a visit to the school, discussions with the principal, several teachers and parents as well as a check of the classrooms, common rooms and playgrounds go a long way towards reaching that decision.

Also, a check on the web will give you both the student and teacher statistics pertaining to each school district and individual school within the district. Check out http://www.GreatSchools.net for more information.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer
Associate Broker, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
(516)410-3594
Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
Web Reference: http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com
YES! she will. It is a great school.
With that said - you will need to be involved.
Some suggested reading by Larry Winget - Your Kids Are Your Own Damn Fault!
Keep in mind opinions are subjective--why not visit the school, speak to the principal, teachers, etc., ask all your questions and then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.