Schools in West Orange>Question Details

Chenel, Home Seller in West Orange, NJ

Will Essex county vo-tech school also prepare a student for college?

Asked by Chenel, West Orange, NJ Sun Jun 3, 2012

Which is a better school in terms of college preparation Bloomfield Tech or West Orange high

Answers

1
Hi Chenel, having graduated from essex county vo-tech myself many years ago, i felt the school prepares a student mostly for professions of trade. I am also familiar with the WO high school system and many students that have graduated from there feeling they had the preparation needed to head into college. Try interviewing the schools to see what extra programs or curriculum they offer students and their statistics and also speak with current/former students and/or their parents.
I am a licensed Realtor in Ga and NJ so feel free to contact me directly if i can be of assistance to answer any other questions you may have or to assist you with selling your current home. Best with choosing the perfect school!

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors- Summit, NJ
973-687-7095 direct
908-277-1200 ext 226 office