Schools in 91302>Question Details

Rich, Home Seller in 91302

Why is the first listed high school for my area incorrect on all listings? Would you correct that?

Asked by Rich, 91302 Sat Jun 20, 2009

In my part of zip code 91302 the first listed high school is "indian Hills HS." This is not a full high school, merely a small continuation school. It is currently housed on the campus of Agoura HS. Additionally, as residents of the city of Calabasas, CA, our primary choice for a high school is Calabasas High School. Further, few residents would prefer their children to attend El Camino Real HS. It's a different school district.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 91302

Answers

1
You are correct. Indian Hills is a continuation school housed in the Agoura High campus. I'm not sure where the posting for schools you are using, but 91302 would be Calabasas high. There are areas of 91301 where you can choose to go to Calabasas or Agoura Hills. you can use the following ling to check what schools serve your home:

Http://corp.lvusd.org%2findex.php%3foption%3dcom_wrapper%26I…

Please contatc me if you have more questions.

Warm Regards,

Rudy C'Dealva
Prudential Realtors
818-876-3124 ofc
818-469-0800 cell