Schools in 19335>Question Details

Anne O., Home Buyer in

Which school district is 217 Hidden Creek Drive, Downingtown PA 19335 in?

Asked by Anne O., Thu Jan 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 19335

Answers

9
Hi Anne,

By now you know that this property is in the Coatesville School District. I think your best option at this point is to select a Buyers Agent that can help you with your home search. Interview a few to see who you connect with the best and then they can send you MLS listings that will have school information on them so you will always know.

I would be happy to help you with your search so feel free to call!

Krista
Anne,

As you can see from the numerous answers the school district is Coatesville, often homes have different postal addresses, and townships than their school district. A good idea is to call the school district you think the home is in and ask for the transportation department, they can usually tell you not only if the school is in their district but what schools, elementary, middle and high school that address is served by.

Sometimes even the MLS entry can be incorrect or lacking information.

Hope this helps, if you need further help, links to different school districts so you can research them, feel free to go to our website and click the school link.

We are also available to consult with you and discuss your plans and your desires for your next home.
Web Reference: http://www.vandekarteam.com
Coatesville s.d.

Nataliya Varava
http://www.chestercountypahomefinder.com
610-392-6522
Anne,
The house is located in Coatesville School District. What school district are you desiring to buy a house in?
I would be more then happy to help you find a new home.
Feel free to ask me any questions, I would be more then happy to meet with you to find out more of what you are looking for.

Kimberly

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011 & 2012
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
E-mail: kimberly.collins@KW.COM

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.
Coatesville. Taxes are $7728.
It is in Coatesville schools. What schools are you looking into buying?

Oh, by the way, I am never too busy for your referrals!

Thank you, Your Success Is My Success,

Shehla Karim Realtor,ABR,Certified Stager, GREEN
Coldwell Banker Preferred Realtors
230 Sugartown Rd. Suite#100
Wayne, PA 19087
Work: 610-971-5900
Cell : 610-659-4869
E-fax: 610-717-3296

Visit my web site to search for homes!
http://www.pennsylvaniaareahomes.com
Good morning, Anne. This property is in Caln Township, which is part of the Coatesville School District. Please let me know if you are looking for a property in this district, or the neighboring Downingtown School District which I see you have inquired about. I would be happy to help you find what you need! Kind regards, Jim Houghton 610-757-7647
Hi Anne,
That home is located in the Coatesville School District. The school taxes are $7728 per year. If you have any other questions or would like to set up a time to go view the property, please call my cell phone or email me. Take care and have a great morning.

~Tom Ralston
tom@tomralston.com
610-547-7856
Hi Anne, Again, Caln Township, Coatesville Schools. I can send you a search with just the school district that you desire if you would like me to. Thanks.