Schools in Aurora>Question Details

Jafna Harris, Renter in Naperville, IL

Which is the nearest elementary school for this address http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Aurora/sold/30988-1080-Rosefield-Ln-Aurora-IL-60504

Asked by Jafna Harris, Naperville, IL Sat Feb 9, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Aurora

Answers

4
Jafna, to answer your reply, the other schools listed may be "out of area" even though they are closer to the property. Public schools are usually assigned by districts which are mapped out, so you may not have a choice unless you go private or you move into the district you want....best way to confirm something like this is to call the school district directly and ask by giving them an address or ask for their district map. Mike, who is local is saying that Owen is the correct school even though they list 4 others as closer. There is no reason to believe he is wrong, but make the call to be certain. Also, read the ratings/reviews carefully because they involve opinions and what may be better for one, may not be for another. Visiting the schools and talking to the administrators may also be helpful if it is important to you. Good Luck!
The answer for you question is Owen Elementary School and Still Middle School. Excuse the typo on the other answer.
Owne Elementary and Owen Middle school is the schools for this house. Owen is about 4 miles away. This house is not for sale. There is a home for sale at 1073 Rosefield list at $225,000 as a short sale. MLS #08216951. If you have an interest in this area, let me know and I would be happy to help and send you listings. I live and work in Aurora. I can be reached at 630-802-5825 or email me at MikeCluck@remax.net
Thank you
Hi Jafna,

I hope you realize that this is not a "for sale" posting. If you still need the school info, it is found below the Listing Details and Rate & Review sections under the LOCAL INFO section, "SCHOOLS" tab. They tell you exactly how far the schools are from the property.
Yes I am looking for rental.Thanks. I see the first school rated 9 listed 3.8 miles away while I see the next one rated 10 more closer. Just wanted to double check. I am not sure how the school is assigned to a particular address. My kid will be going to Kindergarten so I am looking for best elementary school around.
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013