Schools in Columbia>Question Details

Venkat, Home Buyer in Columbia, MD

Which is the high school for this address "10749 MCGREGOR Dr Unit 20N COLUMBIA, MD 21044"

Asked by Venkat, Columbia, MD Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3081598011-10749-McGregor-Dr-…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Columbia

Answers

6
The schools that cover 10749 McGregor Drive are as follows: Clemens Crossing Elementary, Harpers Choice Middle and Wilde Lake High School. If you have any questions or concerns on the data or any real estate issue, let me know. best regards,John
long term Columbia resident, presently residing in Scot's Glen reports that Atholton High is correct answer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi this property is a Town House 3 bedrooms 2 full 1 half bath approved short sale for the price of $427.500.

It shows on the Wild lake High School district, 410-313-6965 just a few streets over the lane of Atholton High school. 410--313-7065.

For this reason and because the school district lines are so unusual, I recommend you call both school districts to be sure. both districts share the same Zip code in Columbia.

The howard school district number is 410-313-6600.
I will be happy to answer any more questions.
Here is a link to the boundary maps identifying which schools are designated for each part of Howard County. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

http://www.hcpss.org/boundarylines/
Hi Venkat, McGregor Drive is in Scot's Glen, a 55+ active-adult community. The high school is Wilde Lake. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
It is Wilde Lake HS, according to the Howard County's school website.