Schools in Santa Cruz>Question Details

Debby Demart…, Renter in Santa Cruz, CA

Which high schools for Amy Anne Pl

Asked by Debby Demartini, Santa Cruz, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057066732-3030-Amy-Anne-Pl-San…

Answers

3
Harbor High is the one that is close by, You may want to check Pacific Collegiate a charter school with a national reputation. Open enrollment and an on site look is the best for the student. The fit with needs of a particular child and a school is all over the map. Peg Popken 831 477 5855 Agent American Dream Realty.
Debby:

You have choices. Each school is different and offers different programs. Check out Harbor High and Santa Cruz High. I know many kids that do not go to the high school closest to home. See below.

Open Enrollment
Students who live within the Santa Cruz City School district boundaries and wish to attend a school other than their neighborhood school, may apply for Open Enrollment.

The priority filing period for middle and high school sudents was February 6-24, 2012. Please download the application, fill it out, and return it to the district office of the Santa Cruz City Schools, 405 Old San Jose Road, Soquel, CA 95073.

In the elementary district we are accepting applications for open enrollment only into Monarch, the Two Way Immersion Program, Gault and Bay View School. The priority filing period for Elementary schools was March 12-30, 2012. Westlake and DeLaveaga Schools are at capacity and cannot accept open enrollment for any grades. Please download the application, fill it out, and return it to your school of residence.

2012-13 Open Enrollment Application English

Questions on the open enrollment process? Please contact Angelica DeRomero, 429-3410 x215.
Hi Debby, one of my very best friends of over 30 years lives on that street and bought when the houses were new. She has three kids that all went to Soquel High. Her youngest is still there. I also went to Soqiel High quite a few years ago. :-)

Lonna
Thanks Lonna! We are trying to keep our daughter at Santa Cruz HS, but I believe that because they are all Santa Cruz City School District I can to an open enrollment transfer? Great info! Thank you!!!
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013