Schools in York>Question Details

Mindy0426, Renter in York, PA

Which elementary schools have outstanding reviews???

Asked by Mindy0426, York, PA Thu Jul 19, 2012

My family is moving to the york area(17402, 17401) and are trying to find best option for our 3rd grader!!!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in York

Hi Mindy -
There are several school districts within the 17401 and 17402 zip codes. My recommendation would be to visit a website that allows you to compare up to 3 schools. The information provided includes enrollment, student/teacher ratio, demographics, test scores etc. You may also wish to call the school districts directly. It would be my pleasure to help you find a home in whichever school district you prefer.
Christine Shemeta
Century 21 Heritage
Hi Mindy0426
Choice of Schools, in general, is purely subjective to the Parents wants and needs for their child. Hres some links to personally check some elementary schools in your area; If you haven't an agent helping you to purchase please consider the Russ Malehorn Group at 717-880-1162 or We'd be glad to help you.
Web Reference: