Schools in 60615>Question Details

C.boss, Other/Just Looking in Switzerland, FL

Which elementary, middle and high school would a child attend if they lived at 5172 Michigan Ave, 60615??

Asked by C.boss, Switzerland, FL Thu Sep 4, 2008

I live overseas, considering move to Chicago, looking for info on how to determine which schools for which neighborhood. Trying to figure out if the public schools, their ratings. Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60615

Chicago is a fantastic city! You can find out more information about our public schools at:

Below is an interesting article I received yesterday from a parents group whose mailing list I am on If your child will enter preschool or elementary school in fall 2009, it's not too early to start learning about your options.…

Its a great time to be a buyer in Chicago, especially if you want to take advantage of the Euro v the Dollar.

Please contact me directly if I can be of more assistance. Best of luck!

Eric Marcus
ESM Realty
Your Real Friend in Chicago Real Estate
Please visit the following website. It is the official website for Chicago Public Schools. They have all the information that you may need.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email or call me

Erika Villegas
Web Reference: