Schools in Fort Worth>Question Details

Karen, Home Buyer in Melissa, TX

Where is Chisolm Trail High School?

Asked by Karen, Melissa, TX Tue Jan 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3091711401-212-Bar-Wood-Dr-Sa…

Answers

10
Thank you for your remarks, Mr. Jones. It is embarrassing to the rest of us that Mr. Felan holds himself out to be a Realtor. I don't know his Broker, but you'd think Mr. Felan would know how to spell his name. And maybe his Broker should be paying more attention to his activities, since the Broker is totally liable for his agent's actions. He has already violated the TREC regulations, and probably the Code of Ethics, as well. Buyers and sellers don't have to be bribed to work with a professional Agent. Maybe his offer to work for less is an indication of what his services are truly worth. Thank you, Mr. Jones, for speaking out for the community, and for letting Mr. Felan see that it is not only Realtors who think his behavior on Trulia is obnoxious. It is a shame he didn't learn much about customer relations while working on those degrees he is so proud of. (You've probably already noticed that neither one of them has much to do with selling real estate.) The average customer can see right through his act, and they know that bragging about having a degree is meaningless, especially when most Realtors these days have a degree, or at least the amount of study IN real estate to be equivalent to a degree. And why is he bashing someone who is retired? If someone has retired from real estate, then they are no threat to him. And if they retired from another profession, and are selling real estate, then the customers will sense right away who is the more experienced agent, and they won't fall for his $500 trick. Over the years, I've noticed that 80% of those who get a license are out of the business in about two years. (...with or without a degree!) I'm sure Karen, and other people who are looking for a good agent to represent them, will see him for what he is.

Happy New Year to all!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

[Contact information is available if you are looking for it, so I need not supply it here. And the location of the school can be googled, too.]
Karen,
Chisolm Trail HS is a new high school in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school system. 3100 NW College Dr. 76179. Please let me know if I can be of more help.
Brent Fugate
RE/MAX-Trinity
817-994-6638
bfugate@remax-trinity.com
Good night and good. luck to you!!!
Felan said: "That is why I have listed 14 homes this year"

Another MISTAKE George? We are already in the new year... Again, dates are important. I hope you do better on your contracts.

Tom
My broker and I give real value to our clients. I give my buyer a cash rebate of $500-$2000 and list for 4.5%. That is why I have listed 14 homes this year and plan on doing double in 2013. Let me grow my business and you do do what you do.
Felan,

One would think you would know how to spell your Broker's name..

Sutten, Von Stowe 475530 Broker Active 06/30/2013 Fingerprinting requirements have been met.

I hope you do better on your contracts..
My broker is von@readyrealestate.com
Bring it on!!!
Karen,

Don't you love someone trying to sell you something when all you did was ask about a school location?

I don't know how long you have been on Trulia, but I recommend looking at Felan's post history. HE DOESN'T PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS. Now he has gone and offended me by making his thoughtless off the cuff remark about retired people. Talk about being full of himself! Maybe he should have taken some courses in human relations during his double degree college career or taken more real estate classes that teach him how to properly market his services.

I recommend finding a PROFESSIONAL Realtor that doesn't spend his day on Trulia begging for business in exchange for a few hundred dollars.

I'm an investor and I have experience with using several different Realtors. You want a Realtor that communicates well and is able to negotiate with other Realtors. You decide, does Felan seem to be the type that would work well with other Realtors? I didn't think so..

Felan, how about posting your Broker's email address? I think he/she needs to see this. Is this really how Ready Real Estate wants the brokerage represented?

Tom - -
Chisholm Trail High School
Fort Worth, Texas

3100 NW College Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76179

http://m.google.com/u/m/dacb8S

I live in this area of Fort Worth and with three children I am involved with the Eagle Mountain/Saginaw ISD. If you'd like any insights from me as a Realtor, Resident, and/or Parent, I'm available to you. Let me know more about your interest in Chisholm Trail High School and I'll get you answers ASAP. Happy New Year! -Tony
Hi Karen,

Chisolm Trail High School is located between the northern edge of Marine Creek and Old Decator Road north of North 820 and west of I-35.

I would love to represent you as your buyer's agent. I am a twice degreed (TCU and UNT) professional who is ready to serve you and your interests. Plus I will give you a buyer's rebate of $500-$1.000 at closing if I am your agent. Restrictions are that it must be a home sold by an individual. Secondly, if you have a home to sell, I will do so for 4.5% commission saving you $$$$$!!!. Don't go for someone who is retired and doing this as a hobby!!!!

Call me at 817-729-6630 or gdfelan@gmail.com

George D. Felan
Ready Real Estate
Broker: Von Sutton