Schools in Arvada>Question Details

Karen, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Where can i get my high school transcripts? i attended 1998-99 school year, Marlin George was my instructor.

Asked by Karen, Denver, CO Thu Mar 5, 2009

--
This question is about Colorado State Academy: http://www.trulia.com/schools/CO-Arvada/Colorado_State_Academy/

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Arvada

Answers

4
Karen,
Did you ever find how to contact Marlin George. MY son, Justin graduated in 2001 from CO State Academy and he is also needing transcripts. Please let me know what happened. Thank you!
Dawn Marie
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 14, 2011
Did you ever find a way to gain access to transcripts? I graduated in 2004 and its looking like I may be forced to take a GED test to pursue a new associates degree if I cannot find them. Thanks a bunch.
Flag Thu Nov 12, 2015
Has anyone been able to find out where to obtain transcripts from Colorado State Academy?
You should contact the Colorado state academy
What High School did you attend. The easiest thing is to contact the office at that High School. Otherwise the school district offices. I can help but I need to know what school you attended.
The name of the high school is Colorado State Academy
Flag Thu Nov 12, 2015