Schools in Mountain House>Question Details

Newtotown, Home Buyer in Mountain House, CA

When will our school be built? What "village" do I live in?

Asked by Newtotown, Mountain House, CA Fri Jun 26, 2009

I just bought a home in the newer development in Mountain House. It's near the back off Pasadena. I can see that there is a lot where I'm told a K-8 school will be built. Does anyone know when that is scheduled to begin? Also, I've read that Mountain House is divided into villages but when purchasing my house I was never told which village I belong to... can you help me? I'm right near the Pulte sales offices off Pasadena.

Answers

1
Hi Neighbor. Welcome to Mountain House.

You are in the Altamont Village if your home is located off of Pasadena. There isnt a scheduled date at this time. The village will need to be close to build out in order for the state and local governments to go ahead with construction. Most of the funding comes from the government and they have a head count that needs to be met before they can move ahead. Right now your neighbor's kids are probably going the Bethany school located in Bethany Village, across from the creek, on Escuela Drive.

Have you gone to http://mhvillages.com/forum/ this is a great site to connect with neighbors and keep up to date with the things going on in Mountain House.

Toni
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 26, 2009