Schools in 27405>Question Details

tynowlin86, Renter in Greensboro, NC

When do students start elementary school this year? Im thinking of relocating to the 27405 area...

Asked by tynowlin86, Greensboro, NC Wed Aug 21, 2013

school start date elemenary schools

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 27405

Answers

4
The Guilford County School System starts school on this Monday, August 26th. If you desire to move to a different school district, such as the 27405 zip code, then you need to either have a rental agreement with the new address or a purchase agreement with the address so that you can register your children for the appropriate school. It is better to do this sooner than later so that your children can get into their classes as early as possible to get to know the teacher and the classmates. Be sure to go on line and look at the test scores of the school your children would be going to before you rent a home or make a home purchase. I invite you to contact me on my cell at 336-338-6012 if I may be of further assistance to you with schools or selecting a new home.
Traditional schools in Guilford County start August 26. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a new home.
Traditional schools in Guilford County start on August 26th. Please call me at 336-880-4928 if you are interested in relocating to our area. My name is Doug Streetman.I would be more than happy to assist you with all of your Real Estate needs.
August 26th for all Guilford County schools. School ends June 10, 2014.