Schools in Redding>Question Details

Marie, Other/Just Looking in Redding, CA

What school do you recommend for fith grade in Redding School District?

Asked by Marie, Redding, CA Mon Jan 12, 2009

I would like to transfer my son out of the bubble of private school and wonder which school is academically strong and "healthy" in its general environment.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Redding

Answers

4
Marie,
We recommend this website to parents because it gives you the "student/teacher ration", overall school rating, number of students and the school's proficiency in percentage. You also have access to the "Review & Comment" section such as this one here on Bouder Creek Elementary:

Rating Submitted by a Former Student on January 2009
(Rating: 5 / 5) Report As Inapropriate
"I am a former student of Boulder Creek, and I wish I wasn't! My years at Boulder Creek were amazing! I am currently doing great in 8th grade with 4.8 G.P.A! I never would have gone this far without all of the wonderful staff at Boulder Creek to help me! I Love B.C.!"

See the website referenced below. Let us know if this was helpful!
Chris & Maria
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 13, 2009
Manzanita is a good one! Redding has some really good schools. You might try looking at the redding school districts site and then there are other places to research also.Do a google search on redding school district and test scores and that should also help.

Grant is another Excellent School...very diciplined.

Regards

Rick
Web Reference: http://www.inforedding.com
Marie,

My daughter went to Manzanita for K thru 5 and did well all around. She then went to Sequoia for 6 thru 8 and that also was a positive experience.
Jim W
ISD website will post school stat's OR contact office where staff can forward details they are experts all your questions.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com