Kris01248, Renter in North Richland Hills,...

What school district is it?

Asked by Kris01248, North Richland Hills, TX Fri Feb 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103748731-7460-Timberhill-Dr-N…

Answers

4
Hi Kris,
This is in the Birdville school district. This home is down the road from me and in a great area and close to several awesome parks. Please let me know if you need any help with scheduling an appointment to view this or other rentals.
Take care,
Amy Steele Realtor
817-470-8043
Cities Real Estate
http://www.CitiesRealEstate.com
---What school district should I put my kids in??

Kris, you have asked a very good question. And Holly got you the answer, as could have any Real Estate Agent, had you called one. Obviously, if you are buying a house, you need a Realtor to represent you. But a lot of people who are getting ready to lease a house don't understand how important it is to call a Realtor to help them. First of all, they could answer questions like this one, and many others, too. Secondly, they just might make your search a bit easier and faster. And, third, if there is any negotiating to be done, you want an expert doing it for you!

If you lease this house, you will be paying $1,195 a month. I have SOLD many houses to people who paid less than that to own the property. So, you are making a major investment, whether you realize it or not. People who are renting don't think about it as "Making an investment." But you are. ~In the next 5 years you will spend over $72,000! And even if you lease for one year while you clean up your credit, you will lay out over $14,000. We are talking about serious money. You need a professional to give you advice when you are investing money like that.

Many people from out of town will want to know which school district is the best one for their children. The answer may vary depending on the child's needs. It may depend on what price range of a neighborhood you can afford. You may want to get on the school's website, and do some research. Or call the administration office for each ISD you are considering. We have some excellent school systems around here, especialy in Northeast Tarrant County.

You've picked a good one, Kris. Call me if I can help you find a house for your family.
You may also want to call me if you are interested in saving some money on your electric bills. I am also an energy consultant for a local company.

Best wishes,

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
====================
This is Birdville ISD.
While there are zones in Birdville, they have also embraced open enrollment, so typically the children can go to the neighborhood school or any other school in the district that has space.
Interesting concept.

Always check with the school to make sure.

That's about the only house in the area I show for rent right now.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Birdville ISD, Green Valley Elementary, North Ridge Middle & Richland High School.