Schools in Brownsburg>Question Details

Bjaeger, Home Buyer in Brownsburg, IN

What middle school would my child attend if he lives in the Lake Ridge subdivision in Brownsburg, IN?

Asked by Bjaeger, Brownsburg, IN Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

3
Lake Ridge students attend Brown Elementary School and all Brown student funnel into West Middle School. Of course, as the town grows, there is sometime the need to "redistrict" within the school corporation, so I would advise you to go to the Brownsburg Community School Corporation website to stay up to date on any changes.

Let me know if you would like any assistance.

Mike
Hello there!
I believe Lake Ridge feeds into the East Middle School which is located on Airport Rd (CR 400) on the south end of Brownsburg.
I have put a call into one of my client's to confirm this, but I haven't yet heard back.
My son went to EMS, so I called him and he thought the same however, it has been awhile since he was there! So there's a chance this has changed.
As soon as I hear back from my client, I will email you.
Are you thinking about going to see one of the listings in Lake Ridge to purchase? If you are not working with a Realtor, I would be happy to assist you.
Feel free to give me a call at 317/696-4015.
It's a great neighborhood!
~Cathy
Well it looks like the answer is West Middle School! The website http://www.brownsburg.k12.in.us is a valuable resource for any questions you may have regarding Brownsburg Community School Corporation. Let me know if you have any other questions! ~Cathy
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning what middle school your child would attend if you live in Lake Ridge. Your middle school student would have attended West Middle School during the 2011/12 school year. You may access that information by going to the Brownsburg School Corporation website at http://www.brownsburg.k12.in.us/ and selecting Transportation under Support Services. After that please type your street number, name and zipcode. This will work for any of the schools. Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let me know if you need additional assistance. Thanks!