Schools in Hernando>Question Details

Michael  Nel…, Home Buyer in Hernando, FL

What is the year round climate,38632 compare to 85225 Arizona?

Asked by Michael Nelson Kilkeary, Hernando, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3098041151-1100-Augusta-Dr-S-…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Hernando

Answers

1
The weather in North Mississippi is generally mild year round. This time of year look for average temperatures in the lower 50s with lows generally around 40. It is not uncommon to have a few days where temps can reach the upper 60s as well. There are also typically 1 to 2 times per winter where the temp doesn't get out of the 30s but those are not too common. We have a little snow maybe once or twice.

Spring & Fall are really nice with temps in the 70s to low 80s with lots of sunshine. Summers you will normally find temps in the mid to upper 80s & occasionally there may be periods of 7-10 days where the temps get into the 90s & occasionally break 100. It is more humid here in North Mississippi than in Arizona.

If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at 901-870-8012.

Jeff McKelroy, CRS
Crye-Leike Realtors