Misty_boston…, Renter in San Diego, CA

What is the closest middle school?

Asked by Misty_boston_kody, San Diego, CA Sat May 12, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Misty,

I have lived in Rancho Penasquitos for 25 years. There are 2 middle schools, so it depends on the address you are referring to. You can go to

http://www.powayusd.com/depts/bss/planning/addresslookup.asp

put in the address, and it will tell you the elementary, middle and high school for that address.

I am here to help so let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Rancho Penasquitos is part of the Poway Unified School District – There are 6 middle schools I believe. Let me know what is your address, or email me and I will send you the entire school list. My email is
BudMeacham@yahoo.com – I also will have a listing coming on the market next week on Stone Canyon Road in Poway if you or anyone else is interested please contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Thank you ,no address yet , I was a little intersted in Cresta Bella , I am moving from Virginia next month, so any 3 bedroom homes or apartments I would appreciate you sharing them with me,thanks so much
Flag Sun May 13, 2012