Schools in Austin>Question Details

rschnetz, Home Buyer in Trophy Club, TX

What is the best school district in the Austin area for children on the autism spectrum?

Asked by rschnetz, Trophy Club, TX Tue Jun 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Austin

Answers

6
rschnetz, I believe the best school district with regard to autism and the special needs related to that would be the Eanes school district. That is actually one of the best rated school districts overall in general as well. I believe however that Leander and Cedar Park also have programs in place to assist.

One of my friends and clients owned and ran Camelot schools for many years, which specializes specifically in autism, so I'd be happy to speak with them and see what they think as they are very in touch with the greater Austin area. I also have a couple of friends who have autistic children and I'm sure they can shed some light on the subject as well.

Feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to assist you. I am also one of the top Realtors in the greater Austin area, and with the #1 rated Real Estate company in United States and Austin, Keller Williams Realty, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout the process. I also have a coworker who was on the school board for many years and she can probably help us as well. I am typically available from 10 AM to 7 PM central standard time seven days a week and will work very hard to help you with your situation if you so choose. Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
leander is very good with special needs and has a lot of programs
Cedar Park and Leander have a good programs and PPCD.
Eanes does as well, and is the pricier area of the three.

The best will be based on your needs, of course.

I can connect you with a pediatric therapy clinic friend who can better discuss. She owns a clinic hear.
Web Reference: http://shawnmon.com
If you would like to call me at 512-786-6052 I can give you there nos and contact info and we can see what homes you would like to look at ..
The Eanes School district has a very good reputation for students with special needs. There are families that have moved into the district specifically for a child with autism. My own children attend schools in Eanes and we have been very happy. I am actively involved in the district, and I'd be happy to talk with you about it, or point you to people who could answer more specific questions regarding the special ed department.

Jennifer Salas
512-507-4460
I have a close friend with a son with severe autism. She lives in the Eanes district and has been very happy! I also live in the area and would be thrilled to show you around! You can reach me on my cell: 512)423-8029