Schools in 46033>Question Details

jpage2500, Real Estate Pro in Carmel, IN

What is the best elementary school?

Asked by jpage2500, Carmel, IN Mon Apr 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 46033

Answers

5
Well, in Carmel that is a tough choice as all the elementary schools are fabulous. 46032 has wonderful schools:
My favorite is College Wood on Shelborne Road. I had kids in College Wood, Towne Road and Smokey Row. We really liked the teachers at College Wood and Smokey Row the best.

Also College Wood feeds Creekside Middle School. Our kids got great math skills from Creekside and all the staff is wonderful.

Now for 46033: Any elementary school in 46033 is just wonderful. If I were moving there it would be east of Keystone and north of 126th Streets so the commute is not far to and from school.
Woodbrook Elementary and Clay Middle School are the best options in East Carmel (46033).
You really can't go wrong in this system..it all depends on what fits you the best. The difference in these schools is picking between what is excellent: A+ + vs A+ it really is. The newest schools are the two on the 3 school campus at Shelborne and 126th St. The oldest is Orchard Park. I went to the newest school in 1962 when it opened at Carmel Elementary. Carmel/Clay now has 11 elementary schools and my kids went to 4 of them as I moved around town. The neighborhoods around all the schools are pretty good too, even in the lower price points like at Carmel and Orchard Park schools. So pick what is convenient for your family. Your kids are going to do just fine here. If you want some help, I am here to help you.
Hi JPage,

The highest ranked is Smokey Row El. That's the simple answer.
However, most children are thriving in each of our elementary
schools on each side of town..

Why do you ask? And are you looking for the right neighborhood
to move into?

If so, I'd like to help you.

Marita
Assoc Broker
317.513.4652
Smokey Row Elementary is the highest ranked and there just happens to be a beautiful home for sale right behind this school---located at 13672 Stone Drive. Walking distance to the highest ranked elementary school in the state of Indiana!