Schools in Miami>Question Details

Ricardo, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

What is the best Miami Dade Location in Miami (Nicest People/Nice Area)?

Asked by Ricardo, Miami, FL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Hi im looking to move to Miami (possibly South Beach) to finish my degree in FIU, before going there i want to do some classes in a Community College but i do not know which areas are nice or anything of that sort please help

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Miami

Answers

5
Nice area and nice people is whatever suits one particular individual. I consider myself a very nice person and under no circumstances I will choose to live in South Beach simply because it doesn't suit my life style.

My advice is for you to take a little trip down and take a tour, if you are going to be attending school there will be other factors that will influence your decision. MIAMI TRAFFIC for example.

Will you be attending FIU North or FIU South Campus?
Hello Ricardo,

Are you looking to rent or to purchase?

Nice areas for young people are South Beach, Brickell, Downtown Miami, which would be closer to your Campus.

Call me to discuss your needs. Very important is what budget you have for rent or purchase.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Yolande Citro
305 968 1763
yolande@yolandecitro.com
http://www.yolandecitro.com.

Ricardo it also depends on which campus are you attending. Feel free to contact me via email or text. I did the same thing as you did.

Richard Aybar
305-528-5266
richarda@decorusrealty.com
Hi Ricardo,

You must be very excited to move to Miami! It sure is a great place for both college students and young professionals. Depending upon your budget and living preferences, there are several options that could work for you.

South Beach is full of great art deco buildings that are cost effective. These building are usually 3-4 stories tall and are in a great location...close to the beach, restaurant and bars. There are several high rise buildings on West Avenue. These buildings can be a little bit more expensive but usually come with parking and a doorman.

Another great area to consider is called Brickell which is just South of Downtown Miami. Brickell is full of college students from University of Miami, FIU, Nova, etc. as well as young professionals (doctors, lawyers, etc.).

The last place I would recommend to you is Midtown/Wynwood. This area is the new exciting place with tons of restaurants opening. This is more of an artsy area.

Please contact me with additional questions. I am happy to help you!!

Rebecca Batterman
Fortune International Realty
215-409-5533
rebecca@luxelivingflorida.com
Dear Ricardo,
It all depends on your taste and budget. You can look at Miami Beach, Brickell, Coral Cables and Coconut Grove. Also South Miami locations are very good like Kendall or Sunset. But you also need to consider your commute.
If I can help you with anything regarding buying or renting please contact me at your earliest convenience. Good luck!

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com