Schools in 44124>Question Details

Teresa, Other/Just Looking in Youngstown, OH

What is consider the best school districts in Cleveland,Oh and Surrounding areas?

Asked by Teresa, Youngstown, OH Sat Oct 13, 2007

Looking for a low crime area

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 44124

I'm not a realtor. This report and interactive map will allow you to judge for yourself the school systems.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 23, 2011
I like the tool Ed provided, after you find the ideal school district, you can use my site:, enter the home address you're looking for into the search box, click "Find School Districts", my site will show you in which school district the house is located.

Happy house hunting!
Hi Teresa,
Dave Atherton is absolutely correct!!! This is why we, as realtors, do not interject our opinions on schools. Buyers frequently come to us saying " I WANT________ School District." after they have done their research. Hence, we try to provide the tools to do your own research.
Good luck. It is worth the effort!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008
Teresa and firsttimebuyer, another reason agents are going to waffle on this is we have to be very careful because the laws on "steering" and "discrimination" and "fair housing" not only are strict, but, are often vague. Because they are vague, people with axes to grind sometimes push questions like this to see if they can bring charges. About 12 years ago, one of the top agents in Spokane was charged with "discrimination" because he used the term "Empty Nester" in an ad. The individual bringing the charge spent a lot of time reading ads in the paper looking for anything that could be stretched into a discrimination complaint then offerred to not make the complaint if a donation were made to the "non profit" agency she worked for. This agent refused to be extorted. A year later, the agent prevailed but at a huge dollar, time and stress cost.

This is an area, where I am vague and direct my potential buyers to sites that compare schools. The only thing I say about any school that is substantive is where my kids went to school and how I felt about their experience. Recommending schools is kind of like match making. If the two lovers are happy, you never hear from them, if they end up fighting, you hear about it for the rest of your life. dave atherton
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008
Go to my Website at http://www.BecauseLifeChanges.NET and just enter the various zip codes into the School search. It will give the latest school statistics as well as other pertinent neighborhood and area information. Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008

Use this site anch check the plain dealers there was a school district report card. Tops where Brecksville Broadbiews ht, North Royalton, Independence and I think Strongsville. Real estate agents lie!!!
Schools are one of the hardest things to talk about as an agent, one because, unless we have personal experience, we just cant really say, and two, what I may think is good, you may not. My suggestion is to find a local agent in the Cleveland Area, I have a good one that you could use - a good friend of mine that could help you. In the meantime, if you want school information, you can use the school and neighborhood search on my website, that may help. It is listed below - all you need to do is put in the zip codes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2007