Schools in Harrington Park>Question Details

Kathleen, Home Buyer in Kearny, NJ

What high school do the children in Harrington Park go to?

Asked by Kathleen, Kearny, NJ Sat Jul 2, 2011

Answers

5
Kathleen
The high school the children go to in Harrington Park is Northern Valley Regional High School located on Central Avenue, Old Tappan. It is a Blue Ribbon school system and well recognized by most colleges in the Northeast.

The extracurricular activities are one of the best. Many different sports are offered as well as Clubs, theater, etc.

If you are interested in looking at homes in the Northern Valley area I would be happy to help you out.
My cell is 201-803-2617. All the best!!
Hi Kathleen, In Harrington Park only has one grammar school from knidergarden to 8th grade and then they go to Northern Valley Old Tappan High School. Both schools are Blue Ribbon Schools. The grammar school is central located in the town. All the children either walk or parents drive them espically in bad weather.
Northern Valley Old Tappan, here is a link with facts about the community.

http://www.njmls.com/communities/index.cfm?action=dsp.townin…
Hello Katheen, It seems that you are searching for a town with excellent ratings on the schools. Harrington Park was voted #7 Best Town to live and the schools :Harrington Park- grammer school ( K - 8th grade) and High School Northern Valley Regional High School were both rated in the Top 10 schools of New Jersey. I always suggest that when you are in the area to visit the schools to see that it meets your standards. Harrington Park is a small town with 4 beautiful parks,tennis courts,town pool, a cute downtown with a meat market,cafe,deli,Italian restrauant,hair & nail,travel etc. I live in Harrington Park now for 37 years where my family has just loved the town,friends and great neighbors. Please let me know how I can help you in your search. Please callme on my cell 201-803-0173 or email me at Gail.Zaccaro@Southebysrealty.com
Looking forward to working with you! Have a GREAT 4th!
Kathleen, the Harrington Park students go to Northern Valley Regional High School in Old Tappan - a fine blue ribbon high school.
Any other questions, email me at mslcj@optonline.net or 201-741-0137. Our office is in HP and I have lived in town for many years.

Louise Januzzi
Prudential Adamo Realty