Schools in Champlin>Question Details

Wendyleemhuis, Home Owner in Champlin, MN

What elementary school would you go to if you lived at 917 w river rd in champlin?

Asked by Wendyleemhuis, Champlin, MN Mon Aug 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Champlin/sold/20557838…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Champlin

Answers

4
Before you buy...check the mn listings that rate schools and then think about where you want to live.
I would try the link below (hopefully it works). You should be in the Champlin Elementary school district. Talk about confusing, because it does not even show up in the "schools section" of Trulia.

Usually if you click on a property and go to that section it will list the schools, although I admit would be more helpful if they specifically told you what school district it is in (instead of just listing everything nearby).
Wendy,

I spoke with the school district directly. The schools for that house are: Champlin-Brooklyn Park Academy for elementary, Jackson Middle School and Champlin-Park High School. There is also a charter school called Parnassus that is available and is located near 610 and Zachary.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be a resource to you or if you would like a showing.

Ryan Palmer
Classic Properties Real Estate
763-498-2150
ryan@classicpropertiesmn.com
According to the latest boundary maps, that would be the Champlin-Brooklyn Park Academy for Math and Environmental Science located on 109th next to Jackson Middle School, in the building that used to be the Kindergarten Center.

Jon Perkins
RE/MAX Results
763-591-6066