Schools in Eagle River>Question Details

TB, Renter in Fairbanks, AK

What elementary and middle school are zoned for this home, and is there a bus available for the middle school.?

Asked by TB, Fairbanks, AK Sun Apr 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094002551-16532-Nicoli-Way-E…

Answers

3
If you're talking about the house on Driftwood Bay Drive, the elementary school is Alpenglow Elementary and it is less than two blocks from this house. The middle school is Gruening which is about 1-1/2 miles from the house with school bus availability. The high school is Eagle River HS and also has bus service. Hope this is helpful. F. Love, Driftwood Bay Drive resident.
Hi Tonya, thank you for inquiring about this lovely Powder Ridge Subdivision home! Birchwood ABC Elementary and Mirror Lake Middle School are two of the top rated schools in our district. Birchwood will be getting a new principal this coming school year which would be a great opportunity for you to get to know the knew administrator from Day One !. Yes there is a bus for Mirror Lake including a late bus for those kids who elect to stay for after school activities (we are in track and field season right now, a little difficult with snow still on the track!). Mirror Lake has one of the best Middle School band programs in the district. Please let me know if you have any further questions! ~keira@keiradrehergroup.com
Birchwood ABC elementary and Mirror Lake middle. I believe there is a bus stop on the corner of Vasili and Nicoli. If you would like to email me at erica@lesbaileyandassociates.com I can help you verify other info on this and other homes!