Schools in Bowling Green>Question Details

Mark, Home Buyer in Winter Park, FL

What criteria should I use to search houses for sale in the Potter Gray elementary school district?

Asked by Mark, Winter Park, FL Sat Jan 12, 2008

Answers

4
Mark, I was born in Winter Park - we live in Potter Gray district and are in the process of moving to Pensacola. Have you found a home yet?
Mark, Hello.
I'm a realtor in Bowling Green and noticed your question for the Potter Gray School search.
I can pin point that school district as our MLS will allow me to search by School District. I would also
using our mapping feature.
I do want to add that ALL the schools in the Bowling Green and Warren County area are an excellent choice for academic and sports. With all my diverse clients I erceive excellent feedback of all schools!
If you haven't found a home I would love to meet with you and find that special house! Thank You.
Susan Burtoft
270-392-0733
email: susan.burtoft@coldwellbanker.com
Coldwell Banker Legacy Real Estate
Hello Mark,

My son goes to Potter Gray and it is a great school. As a realtor, we can use school district as part of our search criteria. If you like I can email you those properties to you rather quickly.
Area code for Bowling Green City Schools 42103 That school district is in the Covington, Briarwood,East 13, 14 15 Streets Magnolia, Nutwood Edgewood Area. Briarwood is divided into city and county and is a gray area for schools(you can bargain your way into either in these areas. Briarwood streets are Hampton, Sherwood, Cardinal, Wedgewood, Ironwood (some parts). My opinion Potter Gray is over-rated. I am a BG native of over 47 years growing up in that city school district. My kids went to the county schools when we moved outside of town. Hope this helps.