Schools in El Paso>Question Details

cathy.salter, Other/Just Looking in El Paso, TX

What are the elementary and middle schools for this address?

Asked by cathy.salter, El Paso, TX Sat Mar 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3049520175-14111-Ghost-Flower…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in El Paso

Answers

3
I believe it's Desert Hills Elementary and Horizon Middle, which are right around the corner from there. That house is no longer on the market though. It would be my pleasure to help you find something else in that area.
I believe it's Desert Hills Elementary and Horizon Middle, they are right around the corner from there. That house is no longer on the market though. It would be my pleasure to help you find something else that is in the area.
Cathy,

This property is in the Clint Independent School District. They have a school choice program depending on the school assigned to that address it may or may not qualify for the program. If you would like to email me or give me a call Monday after noon I will gladly research it for you on Monday when I can reach their main office and find out all of the details for you.

Ria Warner
Keller Williams Realty- El Paso
Ria.Warner.Realtor@gmail.com
813-758-7311